Blow drying hair is an effective, time saving technique that provides even drying in place of natural patchy layers of wet and dry tresses. It leaves hair voluminous, tamed and shiny, and cuts down work time by half, if not more. Considering the variety of hair drying machines out there, ranging from as little as $15 to as high as $500, it is essential to rate out the few top products from the list according to user reviews. Many dryers can leave the hair damaged and frizzy and not in the state intended after a blowout, while others can be used quite regularly and not prove a threat to the health of your hair, provided professional expertise and fortification is sought regularly.
A list of the top six products in the market, starting from the best, is as follows:
- CHI Rocket Dryer: With a user rating of 10.0, this $170 product is acclaimed for its lightweight and easy-to-handle built. Its controlled temperature management that prevents your room from steaming of heat, and its ability to leave the hair fine, healthy and shiny without the dry, brittle sensation puts it on top of the list of standout products, and a highly recommended choice as an easy way to blow dry your natural hair.
- Elchim 2001 Professional Hair Dryer: Another 10.0 rated product, this hair dryer is known for its powerful operation that wraps your work up in a matter of minutes. Its ability to leave your hair smooth, silky and straight adds to the benefit of shortened treatment time. Because of shortened exposure to the warm air, your hair will suffer less damage over the long run. Working on all hair types from curly and frizzy to flat and lackluster, this $140 product has good recommendation.
- Harry Josh Pro Tools Dryer 2000: A heavy investment of $300, this 8.8 rated product is known for being a good choice because it works incredibly to shorten the span of drying long tresses from 40 minutes to a mere 15 minutes. It is also energy efficient and works on all hair types. With custom buttons like ‘ion button’, which keeps the frizz under control, and the ‘cool shot’ button that finishes off the look, it is a highly recommended product despite the high price tag.
- BaByliss Pro TT Tourmaline 5000 Dryer: With an 8.7 user rating, this product is well rounded on all sides, being a $125 purchase and providing a finished look of healthier, shinier hair easy to manage within a short time frame of ten minutes.
- Remington T-Studio Pearl Ceramic Professional AC Hair Dryer: A strong and stable airflow coupled with an affordable price of $40 and an 8.2 rating, this product is known for leaving a lot of volume to your healthier-looking tresses.
- Conair Ion Shine 1875-Watt Styler: This $36 purchase is ideal for thin hair, and has several styling options that couple with the drying effect to leave your hair thicker and more manageable, with a rating of 8.0.